“… will let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
Here you my followers.
calm your titties~ <3
Oh, good… *Sighs so loud that anyone in a ten mile radius can hear me*
So all this means is that Tumblr got over a billion dollars and they still get to do whatever they want.
Friendly reminder that
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
Tch typical this wasn’t supposed to be the doomsday or something.
“Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive” …To Whom?Source: st0rmer.com
A German fair attraction themed around Mario.
Seems legit. Where do I sign up?
Buy your tickets in that Game Boy.
oh god, Super Mario World’s title, but Super Mario Land’s font, and Super Mario Bros 2’s artwork…!!! *canonicity seizure*